Sweatbox Yoga Kids Camp introduces yoga to children, led through an exploration of fun, love and joy, allowing each child to develop and live in optimal health and inner peace. Exercises include fun yoga practices, meditations, games, art and crafts and exploration of awareness and mindfulness. Mindfulness is a practice, and it isn’t only achieved in deep meditation or in a hard physical practice. With games emphasizing on balance and teamwork and challenging their little bodies to try new yoga poses, children learn to trust their bodies and calm their minds.
The Program is a fun-filled, four-day yoga camp for boys and girls in the age group of 4-9 years. The program instills love for self reflection, mindfulness and the power of yogic practices in growing children.
* Encourage children to be more aware about their breathing and how it relates to their mind and body.
* Allow children to express their creativity through games and arts & craft during the camp
* Motivate children to overcome challenges and think out-of-the-box
* Inspire children to develop a love for yoga and have fun whilst practicing!
* Instill children with a deep sense of wonder and discovery of how much more their bodies can do when they put their mind into it
Date: 14-17 December 2020, 9am to 12pm (snacks are provided)